Most cruise passengers find that leaving cruise ship luggage out in their stateroom is not a good option. Instead, many passengers store their empty bags under the beds, which are usually high enough for even larger bags to be placed underneath. Clothing and personal items can be placed in the drawers and closet in the stateroom for easy access. If you have more luggage than under-bed space, place smaller bags inside larger ones before storing. Some passengers even toss dirty clothing into these suitcases to make packing on the last night a little easier and faster. For more information, read our feature article 5 Packing Techniques for Cruise Ship Luggage on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?