There are 2 Caribbean cruise lines that are often cited by online reviewers as having the best cuisine: Regent Cruise Line and Silversea Cruises. From the Regent Cruise Line, you can choose between the 7 Seas Voyages and the Mariner. These 2 cruises stand out from other Caribbean cruises in that they have excellent wine menus and the on-staff sommeliers have outstanding training, which is helpful when deciding what wine to pair with dinner. From the Silversea Cruises, you can only choose the Silver Shadow. This cruise has consistently been rated by Travel + Leisure magazine as having the best cruise menu in the Caribbean. Also, there is in-room butler service available.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?