The Celebrity Cruise Line offers the best Baltic cruise itineraries. You can choose from 2 options: the Celebrity Constellation and the Celebrity Eclipse. The Celebrity Constellation has a 12-day cruise package that starts at the most northern tip of Europe and makes several stops at different ports until it reaches the Amsterdam Port of Call. If you would like to experience a longer Baltic cruise, then try the Celebrity Eclipse. This cruise lasts a total of 14 days, and it includes more off-the-beaten path ports than the Celebrity Constellation.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?