There are 3 top cruises through the beautiful Sea of Cortez that have each received rave reviews. If you are interested in a smaller cruise, the American Safari is an intimate cruise for up to 22 people. It is an active cruise with shore excursions such as hiking, fishing and kayaking. If you would rather have a more luxurious, relaxing cruise, Holland America has a wonderful cruise through the area on much larger ships. If you are interested in learning about the area, with a focus on the wildlife and environment around you, be sure to try educational Lindblad Expeditions.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?