There are many shore excursions to choose from when you cruise through the Sea of Cortez. Kayaking is one of the most popular excursions and has many excellent reviews. The scenery is breathtaking, as is the sighting of wildlife such as dolphins. If you prefer to be under the water, snorkeling is also a wonderful activity that is very popular and receives excellent reviews. Also well reviewed are hiking tours, ATV tours, 4-wheeling tours and a number of other tours that expose you to the beautiful scenery you will find all around you in the area.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?