Disney cruise reviews are generally positive; however, cruisers may have complaints about their trip. If you have a complaint, you should try contacting Disney Cruises' Customer Service Department. If your complaint is of a more severe nature, consider asking to speak to a supervisor. If your cruise was booked through a travel agent, contact him or her as well. A travel agent may have some contacts that he or she can recommend when there are complaints. Making a complaint through consumer complaint-oriented websites doesn't not guarantee anyone from Disney will read or address your problem.
Find a Cruise
Recent Cruise Tips
- How Many Pairs of Shoes Should I Take on a Cruise Ship?
- Where Do You Keep Your Luggage on a Cruise Ship?
- Is There a Cruise Ship Luggage Brand Recommended by Travelers?
- Is Cruise Ship Luggage Screened?
- How Much Space is There for Luggage in Cruise Cabins?
- Are There Hangers in the Staterooms on a Cruise Ship?
- What is Typically on the Royal Caribbean Thanksgiving Menu?
- What Are the Best Royal Caribbean International Thanksgiving Cruises?
- How Do I Find a Cheap Thanksgiving Cruise for the Family?
- What is the Best Thanksgiving Party Cruise?