This exotic and unique tour passage through the Dalmation Islands ranges from an 8-day voyage to a 15-day voyage. You will see Dubrovnik and other unique ports of call. This cruise generally reviews well, as it is so specialized. Generally, people who book this route know what to expect and what will be seen on their vacation. You should be aware that the ship is small, which means ample attention from the staff. This is generally a favorite aspect to the cruise for many travelers. A downside is the small passenger list, which makes it difficult to become lost in the crowd or to meet lots of new people on board.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?