The first thing you will probably need to do is choose a cruise line, and then book your cruise. You can find package options that include lunch or dinner with a half-day or full-day cruise along the Ohio River, or you can book short 1- to 3-hour cruises. You can even charter your own private cruise. No matter what kind of cruise you choose to go on, you probably need nothing more than some snacks, water, sun block, and a light sweater. Don’t forget to bring along a camera to capture some of the sights you enjoy during the cruise.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?