Inter-coastal waterway cruises are mainly on the East Coast. With sailings from Boston all the way to Key West, Florida, and back up through the Gulf of Mexico, the long line provides plenty of changing temperatures, scenery and ample activities on land. The best cruises often depend of traveler preference and time of year. Rave reviews suggest South Carolina and Georgia in the spring, Florida and the Gulf in the summer and New England in the fall just in time to watch the leaves change color. Don't forget about Alaskan inter-coastal cruises which feature a glimpse of exotic wildlife and massive glaciers. The best time of year for these cruises is late summer into early fall.
- Cruise Types
- Advice by Cruise Type
- What Are the Best Intercoastal Waterway Cruises in the U.S.?
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?