Because the Missouri River is the longest in the United States, there are a number of different cruises to choose. A popular option is called the River City Star Riverboat which is located in Ohio. The Riverboat offers a variety of different specialty cruises including sunset dinners, sightseeing events and celebrations on special occasions like the fourth of July. Another fun cruise to experience is Riverbarge Excursions. This cruise line provides sunrise and sunset excursions between Kansas City and Sioux City. The bird watching on the Riverbarge Excursions boat is in abundance throughout the year, making it a popular choice with nature enthusiasts.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?