Satisfaction Cruises yachts leave from the Cincinnati port, and the line is one of the more popular cruise lines in the state of Ohio. The boats that sail the river provide enough room for up to 150 people at a time. The boats feature a wet bar, a sun deck, and even a dining area. A warm hot tub that overlooks the river is also accessible. Queen City Riverboats is another popular option for those visiting Ohio. Private charters can be scheduled any time of the year, or you can book a public excursion complete with a prepared lunch or dinner.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?