Cruising the Red Sea is an amazing destination. As a nice alternative to a Mediterranean cruise, the Red Sea is full of history, wonderful scenery and beautiful marine life. Choosing the right cruise ship will ensure a great holiday. Depending on what you would like to do on your cruise, there are a number of ships from which to choose. If you are looking to relax and enjoy beautiful scenery, the Silversea Silver Whisper or the Artemis are excellent choices. For a more historic cruise, the Thomson Celebration is a cruise that takes you around incredible sites, including the Sphinx and the pyramids.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?