One of the most popular New Year's Eve cruises in Sydney Australia departs from 37 Bank Street just before dark. The cruise is complete with dramatic views of a huge fireworks display, champagne toasts and a full-course dinner menu. The Rythemboat will keep you entertained all night long and into the New Year. The Showboat is another fun experience complete with views of on land celebrations, dinner shows and plenty of champagne to help ring in the fresh start of a New Year. Once the unbelievable cabaret show is over, live music keeps the atmosphere fun and lively. For more information, read our feature article New Years Cruise Highlights on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?