Most of the cruise lines offer some kind of a New Year's celebration cruise suitable for families. Many are complete with kid-friendly activities such as arts and crafts, movie showings and game time. Many lines even offer child care services, so adults can have a fun night at dinner or the lounge. Princess Cruise Lines is popular for their midnight toast and their family-friendly atmosphere. Disney also offers a New Year's celebration cruise geared toward families with younger children. Norwegian Cruise Lines offers New Year's cruises with destinations like Hawaii, Mexico and the Caribbean. For more information, read our feature article New Years Cruise Highlights on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?