The Ohio River borders several other states including West Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana. Because of this, you can board cruise ships from any of these states. One of the most popular options in West Virginia is a cruise line named Jewel City Sternwheeler. The line provides both sightseeing tours and dinner cruises you may choose. The boats dock at Camden Park, which is an amusement park complete with a big wooden rollercoaster. Spending time at the park before or after a cruise is an exciting way to make the experience a fun one for family members of all ages.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?