There are several different types of Ohio River cruises available in Cincinnati, and each are designed differently to help meet the needs of a wide range of preferences. You will find several short cruises that range from 1 to 3 hours in length, which take you up and down certain sections of the river. Other long cruises can be booked that provide lunch or dinner parties during half- to full-day excursions. There is also the option to book a private cruise for small or large groups or to rent a small boat to tour the river and the several ports located along it.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?