There is no standard itinerary from one cruise line to another; it depends on the type of excursions each individual service offers. Some lines provide sunset and sunrise tours, focusing on the nature found in and around the river. Other lines focus on themed dinner parties and tours complete with live jazz music. You can expect a multiple hour excursion with most cruise lines, but because the river is so long you will see a different part of it depending on where you board for your tour. In fact, it’s possible to go on numerous river cruises without ever seeing the same thing twice.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?