As with all cruise reviews, reviews of Mediterranean cruises can be strongly worded in both the positive and negative. The best way to make sure you're reading a subjective review before booking your expensive overseas vacation is to first throw out reviews that are extremely positive or extremely negative. Opting for a review that highlights strengths and weaknesses will allow you to get a more accurate sense of what the cruise will be like. Next, judge only the facts reviewed and avoid subjective opinions. For example, the dining room was well staffed, and the food was served at the appropriate temperature, rather than the reviewer liked the flavor and selection. Focus on things that will remain the same, such as port conditions and ship layout as opposed to personal interactions like a perceived rude waiter or dirty deck.
- Cruise Types
- Advice by Cruise Type
- What Should I Look for when Reading Mediterranean Cruise Reviews?
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?