There are 2 ships that sail through the Gulf of Aden that continually receive excellent reviews. The Nautica is a mid-sized ship with a luxurious feel. The deck is solid teak with a lovely pool area. Also, the food is delicious, with a menu to suit every taste. If you are looking to be entertained and have an amazing time, the Brilliance of the Seas may be for you. Also a mid-sized ship, the Brilliance of the Seas has great nightlife, as well as all the other amenities you might want, with top-notch staff to ensure you have an excellent vacation.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?