Most cruise lines offer a singles cruise option. However, you can meet other single people on almost any cruise aside from family and couples options. Some of the most popular cruise lines for singles provide the opportunity to share rooms, and in fact most do not offer single-room options. Royal Caribbean is one of the biggest cruise lines on the market, offering numerous sized ships with intriguing accommodations such as miniature golf courses, rock-climbing walls, night clubs and romantic dining options. Another good choice is Carnival Cruise Lines. It offers a range of singles cruise options including package pricing complete with food and drink vouchers.
Find a Cruise
Specialty Cruise Articles
- What Are the Best Sydney New Year's Eve Cruises?
- What Are the Top New York New Year's Cruises?
- How Do Cruisers Rate Review the Boston Harbor New Year's Cruise?
- What is the Best Hawaii New Year's Cruise?
- What Are the Top Family Cruises for New Year's Eve?
- Are Gulf of Aden Cruises Safe?
- Which Cruises do Red Sea Cruise Reviews Praise the Most?
- Which Cruises do Gulf of Aden Cruise Reviews Rate the Best?
- What Are the Best Red Sea Cruise Ships?
- What Are the Best Jazz Cruise Ships for Couples?