View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Banned

hi from germany
another memory from me
i am 40 years old.i startet my hobby cruiseships at child.one time ,i saw a pictures from the "britanis" in a prospekt!and i say to my mother"when i do a cruise,only with this ship"....
1991 i stay on the cruiseterminal in miami,and my childdream was true!6 days on this historialship.i don no,but i make not so many photos.i think i was in a dream!i can fell today the ocean crash,water on her steel,the vibation of here motor!!!!!!!!
everytime when i stay on the pier in miami,and she drive in the ocean,he take here horn(the only ship)by my cruise no!i have think,she say "hello" to me.and i cry(i am a sentimental idiot)
after the lay up from chandris,i write to cruisecompanies(for classiccruises)city`s(as a hotelship) to the unesco(to save the ship industriemonument)...

but nothing
at my last holiday in miami,i fly to tampa!
i say now "hello" to the sleeping lady..........and by
one year later she was in guantanamo/cuba i fly to cuba and a friend organis spezial for me,a trip to .......yes guantanamo!!!!!!!!!

but she was after a fire back in tampa

yes that was the last goodby.............

and the.........she is sold..........to alang

i pray"please sink lady,save your own life forever"!!!
ten days after my birthday she go ..........forever in the deepocean 22 october

exakly 1 year later i saw in the net a picture from a lifeboat on a beach of africa.the last hello for me from the white lady............
so many story,so many people in her history..............

at my cruisen person celebriting her 100 birthday,on my table sitting to new lovers 85 and 89 years old!
one man drive in the IIwar on here back to the states...........
and a moviestar(here in germany) from the`30 was on board.she listen all the time on deck a book.........she was alone ..........Carola Höhn
she diet last year with 95 years!!!!!!
and my last story:i sitting every evening with a glas Manhatten on deck.a stewart came 3-4 to my table,say nothing...........and"its every all right??can i something to do ??".......lett me fell the ship......thats only what i want

oh once more:at the airport i go to my travelpoint,the woman say to my" you are wrong here! it is the cruise for the britanis!carnival is not here!sorry!"
she ask me 4-5 times agains why i make a cruise with this old ship.............

for me !!!!!!!!! no question!!!!!!!!
i have love this lady!forever

wishes from germany to all fans