View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 03:15 AM

Hi All:

Chuck, as I alluded to in my subject, alcohol IS a subject of constant debate! I agree with you wholeheartedly! The object for me is not to drink more cheaply so much as have the convenience factor available. However, your last comment helped me decide. It's far too much trouble than it is worth and we're certainly not in such dire financial straights to require taking extreme measures just for a little buzz! On the contrary, part of our cruise, aside from the need to disconnect, is to celebrate Paul's [nearly] immediate success in Real Estate. He's only been doing it for a year, in this horrible market, and is doing GREAT!

So, with that said, we'll drink whatever, whenever, let NCL mix it and not worry about the bill. Part of the fun of cruising is ordering from room service. So, bring it on NCL!

As a side note, I have decided to surprise Paul with a Limo to the ship. We had discussed it and deferred to the expense of such an extravagance. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it is well worth it to start the vacation the moment you walk out the door!

Thanks again to everyone for their helpful comments!

See you on the high seas!

Read and post cruise reviews