View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Annette66 Annette66 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4
My husband and I recently booked our first cruise with Smart Cruisers on the Freedom in March 15. We are totally in the dark here. We went with the airfare Carnival offered that departs Milwaukee on the day of the cruise, but now are thinking we may want to arrive a day earlier in case of flight delays due to weather in Wisconsin that time of year. Airfare that time of year was more expensive if we made arrangements on our own. How would we go about making the change to those arrangements if it can be done, and would there be added expense to do so? Is departing on the day of the cruise a bad idea? I'm worried about missing the ship. Also I don't see much about Freedom on this site - does anyone have any comments about this ship.