View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Banned

Cruise Fanatic:

Not really sure about your post. I am sure some will like the ads or others won't. Can't really say they are deceptive. We have been on 5 straight NCL cruises, and never really had times schedules except getting on and off the ship, which is understandable, and the show times, which is no different from a Las Vegas show schedule where times are set. I know that NCL told us on the Pearl that they have moved all showtimes to 7:45 PM amd 9:45 PM, as they felt they were better times to accomadate the passenger flow. So its a tough call on the ads. I just know I never really have to look at my watch to be anywhere in particular on an NCL ship. So far, we like the NCL experience, and have been on CCL,RCL,and Princess. After our NCL Pearl cruise in May to Alaska, we are considering the transatlantic crossing on Dec 3rd for the Gem. Then after that we may go to different cruise line to compare to the NCL experience. There are a lot of ships out there to choose from, the main reason we keep goping back to NCL is the freestyle dining, the different restaurants and the way we have always been treated. Truthfully, it's been great on all cruises. And as Platinum Latitudes members, we get a few extra perks which make the cruise experience special.

Richard & Mary