View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:44 AM

Hey all, Just back from my 5 day on the Inspiration. I was having the time of my life(as usual) when on the 4th day of the cruise I encountered a situation I never expected to have on a cruise ship. At around 11pm of the 4th day, I was at the Blackjack table along with my wife and several other couples having a blast,winning like crazy,might I add. This passenger, along with his wife, come to the table and have a seat. Several hands go by and this person is making nasty comments and cussing, as to how people are playing their hands and handling their bets. His wife keep telling him to "be nice". Several comments were made back to him,basically he needed to mind his own business as to other peoples hands and betting practices. He loses around $150 in about 2-3 min and stands up, tells the dealer FU, tells all the people at the table FU and starts walking away. I am now shocked and in total disbelief. My wife turns and says to him "you don't need to use that sort of language to us or the dealer", he then turns around and says FU B%@ch to my wife. Can you amagine this behavior? On a cruise ship? Needless to say, I then stood up to defend my wifes honor-which some of you might not agree with, but enough was enough. A small altercation ensued and security showed up and escourted the person away. I was told he was going to be banned from Carnivals ships. The whole situation upset me and my wife and ruined the last day of our cruise. I don't blame Carnival, the staff or anyone except the drunk person who did this. I have never seen anything close to this. I was in total shock that someone would act like this on a cruise ship. I hope I never see this agian. Otherwise, we had a great time in Grand Caymans and Calica. We went to Xel-HA at the Calica stop, it was amazing-I would recommend it to anyone. If you go , rent a car at the dock and drive yourself, buy the all inclusive pass to get in-all food and drinks are included and so are all the attractions. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been too-alot better than shopping or going on a tour. They have a web site-check it out. Food, staff, ship all were great as usual.