View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-02-2005, 11:52 AM
fruby fruby is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 257

You should work with a travel agent here because he or she can do the legwork for you. I would be very careful of three inside guarantees though because you might end up with three cabins that are less than ideal. But here are some ideas...

Select three insides, thatis, pay a little more but get the cabins you really like. Or...

Select a balcony cabin(as big as you can find), and two insides. This means that your children and grandpa can spend the day with you and yet have their own cabins. Note: the single supplement on RCL is 200 percent with port charges and taxes for one person.