View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:44 PM

Just returned from the 10/23 cruise on Triumph with 25 other friends and can say it was one of the best cruises ever! The 7-day cruises out of New Orleans are very popular! Roatan is my new "favorite port" and could very well be the next St. Thomas. Mahoghany Bay is fabulous and worth the whole trip. Due to Hurricane Richard, the itinerary was reversed, stopping in Cozumel first, then Roatan, and the Belize stop was changed to Costa Maya. When we docked at Costa Maya, the gangways were moving like a grill brush on a grill, so Capt. Los opted to depart for anpother sea day, followed by another calling in Cozumel. A day at sea beats Costa Maya any day! I heard a few smart remarks about the changes, but nothing major. Cruise Director Cory Rogers and his staff did an awesome job reacting to the sudden changes and kept everything upbeat. The entertainment on Triumph was the best I have ever experienced and I can honestly say the same thing about our dining experiences with YASA and GEDE in the Paris Dining Room. If you are going on Triumph anytime soon, trust me and request to be seated with these two! I am pleased to say that embarkation and debarkation at Port of New Orleans is getting better each time. We were off the ship and in the car headed home at 7:20 am. We're now ready to go again!

03-11 CCL Triumph
10-10 CCL Triumph
01-10 CCL Triumph
10-08 CCL Fantasy
03-08 CCL Fantasy
10-07 CCL Holiday
03-07 CCL Holiday
11-06 CCL Triumph
03-06 Caribbean Princess
01-04 CCL Victory
09-03 CCL Destiny
05-03 CCL Imagination