View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 08:30 AM

Good morning!
I need as much advice as you can give!
I am visiting, Cayman, Costa Maya, Rotan Island, Belize..... I have not been to a few of these places...

I have 1 shore exc. set for Cayman, Sting Ray City!! I have done this before and it was great!

Now for Costa Maya, I need a little advice about this place. I heard there is a bus that will pick you up and take you to the beach and bring you back.
Now does this bus also take you to the Ruins
and back?
Also, when you are at the beach, is it worth bringing your snorkel gear?
Is there anything else I need to know about this port?

Belize
Now I have not heard to many things about this location yet. Any thing you can give would be great!!!
When you get off the boat, is there a lot of shopping? How far away is the closest public beach?? Plus, same as before should I bring my snorkeling gear??

Rotan Island
Any thing you can give would be great!!!
When you get off the boat, is there a lot of shopping? How far away is the closest public beach?? Plus, same as before should I bring my snorkeling gear??

As you can see, I am just wondering what I can do with little money! Plus, wether or not to pack the flippers and head gear. I am traveling with few others that have never been on a cruise before. So I want to make the most of it just incase money becomes an issue!
Thank you so much!!
Nicole