View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Jerome Jerome is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 230
you can get an emergency passport if you need it but that is true i had a problem with my birth certificate not having my name on it but as long as your card is certified you will be fine