View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2005, 06:22 PM
AKMom AKMom is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 36
Hi Justin,

My old state, Massachusetts, had issued a short form for my mother. This short one had a raised seal as well so it worked just fine. If you don't have the seal, you may have trouble. If you need a quick birth certificate, try:
This is where I sent away to get a birth certificate for my mother. I was able to complete it online and received the certificate in five days. They were recommended by my travel agent and it worked great. I hope you enjoy your cruise!