View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 06:48 AM

I completely agree with Sonny here, and I was not trying to start a cruise line favorite war. I was just trying to make sure that the facts were being stated correctly. Drliningston had said the CCL does not match the ammenidies of the RCCL mega ships and while that is true for some of them, it is not true for all of them. I'm sure CCL will come up with something comparable with the new ships they have in the works. The "extras" seem to bring in customers, so they will most likely feel the need to respond.

I also don't proclaim that one line is any better than another, as Sonny said, its a personal preference thing. So each to their own. I even own RCCL stock, so I must have seen something I like there... I just personally did not see the need to spend the extra money on a cruise JUST to sail on the RCCL ships. Maybe when I am not paying for 4 people to cruise I will see it differently, but that doesn't mean I disliked the RCCL cruise.
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013