View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2008, 09:50 PM
csnj1w csnj1w is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 17
Default
A group of 4 want to take a Misty Fjords flightseeing tour in Ketchikan on 6/12/08. We are concerned about the weather since it rains quite a bit there. A local tour pilot said if we are concerned, we should not book until we get there. He said seats should still be available around mid June. Should I take the chance and wait? (I guess I could read the weather forecast on the Internet around 6/8 and then call to reserve.) Any advise is greatly appreciated!