View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:54 AM

Welcome back, tctwhite, I know you'd much rather be on board Thank you for your wonderful review. I, too, am very glad you didn't let the weather or the excursion overshadow your experience. The cruise line cannot control the weather, but they do their best to find the least turbulent route. If it is a big depression or storm, there's just not much they can do about it. I'm glad you liked the chocolate melting cake, too I get kidded a lot because I always mention it to new cruisers, but it is just so dang wonderful!

Sometimes, it's not a bad thing to go back to a port you've already visited because you can try something new. If your future cruise includes Grand Cayman and Cozumel, try Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman and Chankanaab Park in Cozumel. Or the turtle farm in Grand Cayman and Paradise Beach in Cozumel. There always seems to be something different to try. Some of the ports I've been to more than 10 times.

I do hope you will try a 7 day, it gives you enough time to relax a little. I know, there is so much going on that it is hard to relax

I'm so glad you've caught the bug. Please let us know what you decide for your next adventure