View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 12:23 PM

Hello all. I've looked over this message board for the past couple of days and enjoy the enthusiasm expressed.

I've sailed the Dawn Princess October 7, 2007 during the Mexican Rivera cruise. As to be expected, I'm hooked.

I've booked the April 1, 2009 Hawaiian cruise on the Golden Princess. This is to treat myself for a birthday celebration as I turn sixty during this cruise. The nice lady who took my booking at Princess noted the BD and included that information during the booking. The stateroom is guaranteed AD, Emerald Level with free upgrade if available. (I'm not holding my breath on that)

Presently the choice is for Anytime Dining. My feelings were mixed because on past cruises I enjoyed visiting with the same people, sharing onshore experiences, plus the service and interaction from the same staff. However, I decided this time (considering the cruise is 14 days) I may enjoy more flexibility to work around the shows and movies offered.

As the date draws near there may be some questions as I seek onshore experiences enjoyed by others here. What a well traveled group you are.

Read and post cruise reviews