View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 12:59 PM

None of the cabins (balconies, inside or outside) have refrigerators. If, for medical reasons, you need one they have a limited number available. You have to make this request in advance.

We had no problem keeping things cold. The cabin stewart gave us an extra plastic bucket (like the one they sell the 4 beers for the price of 3 in) to chill our wine and kept it and the other ice bucket full - all the time.

Port side cabins are best as we always pulled in on the port side (except in St. Thomas and St. Maarten, where the port side gives you an excellent view of the harbors) We also disembarked on the port side and only once on the aft end of the ship!

The ship goes into upgrade for 2 weeks in November. It is possible that refrigerators could be added to the balcony cabins (there is room under the TV) but you will loose storage! There really is not space in the inside cabin to add a refrigerator and I did not see an outside cabin so I don't know about that one!

A reliable source, (a high up crew member, who I will not name) told me they might change the itinerary after the up grade to remove two islands, add a day at sea and add Aruba to the itinerary!