View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 06:17 PM

Which RCCL ship are you going on? I went to Key West once, but mostly strolled around, and had a few cocktails. I LOVE Cozumel! I ususally go to the beach/snorkel in the morning then go shopping and have lunch downtown. I haven't been since 2004 ( pre hurricane) we went to Playa San Fransisco. We took a cab, it was a nice beach w/ chairs, umbrella, snacks/drinks and little shops. It was very nice. I was w/ my nephews, 11/9 and they enjoyed it too. Do a bit of research and you'll find lots of good things to do. DON'T be afraid to haggle w/ the vendors.
Have fun!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bchamp:
My wife, two daughters ( 16 & 11 ), and myself are cruising with Royal Carribean ( A Western Carribean cruise )leaving March 8, 2007 and returning March 13, 2007. We are arriving in Fort Lauderdale the day before and staying one night the day we arrive back. Im looking for information on nice hotels in the Fort Lauderdale area, in the $150-$170 price range, that people have stayed at and are pleased with their stay. Im also looking for information on " must do's and see's" in Key West and Cozumel area. First time cruisers here, this is my Christmas gift to them this year.