View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 06:27 PM

Uwe,
Thank you for your reply. I have read alot of your Posts and you are very knowledgable and helpfu. I don't know how many rooms I'll need yet, as everyone doesn't have their airfare. I did get a quote from a hotel called Rezidenso Gildoni Inn, located located two minutes walk from the Rialto Bridge. I've read lots of reviews and it is quaint, quiet 12 room Inn with a dependence near by (WHAT IS THAT???).
Anyway, I can get the rooms from 100 to 120 Euro per night, which includes breakfast.

Are you familiar with this hotel? Is a 2 minute walk from the Rialto Bridge a long way from the Cruise Port...I am assuming it is a great place to sightsee according to the reviews. We actually get in at 9:00 pm on a Sunday and board the cruise ship between 12:00 - 4:00 on Monday so we want to see the sights all morning before boarding the ship, then again later at night and the next day as we overnight in port.

Thanks for your input on this. It would be bad enough to make reseravations in a bad place for myself...but I don't want to do it for others in our group.