View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 08:59 PM

We sailed on Voyager in January on the same itenerary as yours. We had a wonderful time. We didn't take any excursions, just strolled through the towns and had a wonderful time. Labadee is a wonderful location to just kick back and relax and get away from the crowd. Watch some of the vendors there. I really got irritated with some of them when they grabbed my arm or wouldn't take "no" for an answer. You can easily stay away from them if you choose to not go through the market.

We loved Voyager. We ate in the dining room every night, had wonderful table mates and our waiters were fantastic. Food was pretty good too. I was a little disappointed in the Windjammer by lack of service with drinks and no help at all with seating compared to say Enchantment of the Seas great service in the Winjammer. WE were in balcony stateroom 6540. Really nice room and we really enoyed the balcony. We did notice a very distinct mildew smell midship when we walked back and forth. We did not notice if at the front or the back of the ship. I hope you have as great a cruise as we did!!

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011