View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-25-2010, 07:12 AM
Dave's Avatar
Dave Dave is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 18,001
Everyone goes through Customs and Immigration.

So are you a naturalized U.S. citizen or a permanent resident? This question goes back to your other post about passports. According to the NCL website, alien residents of the U.S. may travel to Mexico and the Caribbean with just their valid ARC and proof of identity (drivers license for example). However it is recommended you also carry your passport from the country of citizenship if available.