View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 10:34 AM

Welcome home, tncruiseman! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Sorry that Richard interrupted plans, but glad to hear the captain made the best of it. Thank you for your great review!

We did a catamaran sail/snorkel in Costa Maya that was wonderful. We got to visit Mahual on the way to the catamaran. It's an old fishing village and I really enjoyed it. They're building more "Americanized" things in Costa Maya. The swim up bar/restaurant was really pretty. They're building a Carlos n Charlie's or something like that towards the end of the terminal section. I know they have to improve things, but I really enjoy seeing ports as they really are.

I loved Mahogany Bay, too. We went to the old port on the Epic, and after our trip to Tabyana, we went walking into town. Much better prices outside of the terminal.

I know what you mean about hopefully soon for the next cruise. Although we did sign up for a future cruise on NCL, I haven't booked one. I'd like to get back on Princess or Costa next year, but haven't booked...yet!

It sounds like New Orleans is becomming a good cruise port. Guess I need to try that, too.

Please let us know when you decide on your next one, we can celebrate with you!