View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Banned

Carlg:

Thanks for the update on Stateroom #1001 on the Sun.

On our 9 day So Carribbean on the Pearl we had a forward Penthouse Suite #9500 and understand the wind and the need for clothing rather than observing the oceanviews in the buff.

We will be on the NCL Sun for 11 days from San Francisco down the US and Mexican Coast next year and have booked the cruise this week. It was great to have a review from a passenger already in that suite. So thank you for the input. We will have to watch for falling beer bottles, and debris from above, and hopeful no major flying insects that time of the year. If the skys are clear and we feel water, then we know Chef Ken warned us of passengers spitting down on us. I think we can take anything, because its a cruise. We love to cruise and enjoy the seas, but we want to be careful so we don't blow away, or get burned up from cigarette butts flying our way. I will remember to bring one of those giant TEXAS sized bug swatters, and I will make sure that Mary has her cash locked up.

Thanks again, looking forward to the spacious bathroom. Mary likes to hog the vanity. Ok Mary, just kidding.......