View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:56 AM

Krissy in the formal department on the ship they have this really neat acrylic heart that they will engrave for you with your names and date and has the ship on it. Very lovely as a keepsake of your love. I have mine on my desk. Also the really neat frames with the ship on them and have a real nice formal picture taken on board to put in it. For his birthday buy something ahead of time and have it with you. Bring a small bottle of champagne and then when on ship on some wonderful night go to the bar ask for a couple of champagne glasses and take the gift, the champagne, glasses and him to the deck with the beautiful moon glistening off the water. After you give him your gift toast to your wonderful life ahead by always remembering this moment as you look out to sea and that wonderful moon. That will seal it. You could also get him something on ship as a gift too. I got my husband a pair of cuff links that had the RC ships logo on them and every time he puts them on he remembers that night I gave them to him. Now when we get ready to go out he ask where his cruise cuff links are.
2004 Esctasy CATALINA-MEXIC0
2005 NCL SAN FRANCISCO
2006 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2007 Pride MEXICAN RIVIERA
2008 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2008 Destiny SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN
2009 Liberty EASTERN CARIBBEAN
2010 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2011 Paradise CATALINA-MEXICO
2012 Crown Princess EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN