Thread: Balcony Cabins
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:03 AM
Banned

Berick1234:

Been on the NCL Pearl twice now since Feb 2, 2007 - 9 Day So Carribbean and the Alaska May 20th, 2007. We are considering her once again for the Sept 23rd, repo from Vancouver to LA for a quick jaunt. The ship is beautiful, the staff terrific in every since. The Pearl has spoiled us as far as cruising. Had Penthouse #9500 in 9 day and that was awesome, had #9020 balcony to Alaska and that was awesome. As NCL Platinum Latitudes, we are always treated royally. Your cruise will be wonderful. The staff will be great, the food will be great, and there is just not much that I can say. I have reviews of both the 9 Day and the Alaska cruise here on cruise-chat.

We are very happy NCL cruisers, and are hoping that I can take my 83 yo father once again in Sept 2007 for the repo cruise. He went with us on the Oct 2006 sailing on the NCL Dream, his first cruise, and got addicted quickly to the style, service and good selection of foods. So he is wanting to go again. At age 83, thats a great sign and tells alot about NCL in general.

I know that you will have a good time. With the Pearl one of the newest ships on the seas, you couldn't have selected a better ship in my opinion.

Enjoy, and I am sure that you will be counting down the days. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. You might want to revisit my reviews.

Richard & Mary
Las Cruces, New Mexico USA

Next cruise:

Pearl Sept 24, 2007 4 day Repositioning Vancouver to L.A.

Diamond Princess Dec 3rd, 2007 14 day L.A to Hawaii back to L.A.

2008- still looking......??????????
Considering South America, New England, Mexican Riveria as possible intineraries. Will be on a NCL ship if and when possible.