As Platinum NCL passengers for the last three cruises, the VIP perks on the Pearl in Feb were terrific.
1) VIP Express checkin
2) VIP Lounge for those who arrive at checkin early prior to boarding the ship
3) Special invitation for breakfast dining each morning in Cagney's.
4) Invitiation to Special Cocktail hour with Captain and Exceutive Staff
5) Special hor dorves delivered to stateroom daily compliments from Conciege, Captain, Hotel Director etc. It was very nice and a different surprise each night.
6) Fresh cut flowers in room when boarding.
7) Complimentary wine upon arrival with fruit basket.
8) VIP luggage pickup and special pickup area when leaving ship.
9) Special VIP exit from ship at special time.
10) Conceirge service with special treatment for arranging reservations. We made all of our reservations at one time for the week. If we wanted to add additional guests a quick call to the concierge and they were added to our table.
NCL really took care us. They spolied us, so its back on the NCL Pearl this Sunday May 20th to Alaska.
It should be fun, and once again the royal treatment.Were sold on NCL.
Richard & Mary
Las Cruces, NM USA