Thread: rome
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 08:40 PM

hi kim j, we did the 12 day mediterreanean aboard galaxy last June and it was also our first. I can't tell you how enjoyable it was. Did you enjoy the shows, Ryan and Roxy's shopping guide seminars, the alaskan parade on the last formal night at the Orion, also the grand buffet. I enjoyed every bit of it and i agree that although it needs refurbishing, after all she's ten years old, public areas were kept clean, our cabin was always spick and span, thanks to our cabin attendants, and the food, i've must have gained 5-10 pounds just by eating constantly. And the itineraries were awesome. Isn't Greece magical, Mykonos, Rhodes especially Santorini. I had a blast. I kept telling my great cruising experience to my friends who hasn't done it or chose not to go w us, and how much they're missing. In fact i've already booked my Baltic cruise aboard Century for summer of 2007 w a few of our close friends. I also did a member review for Galaxy on cruise critics under angelcruiser, check it out. I'm glad you had a great time. Take care. Angel