Just to clarify you MUST meet one of these requirement to get interline discounts
This from one of the Interline websites
* Airline Employees
* Retired Airline Employees
* Spouses and Dependents of Airline Employees
* Parents and In-laws of Airline Employees
* Major Courier/Cargo Companies Employees
* Military Employees
* Air Traffic Controllers
* FAA, MATCA, NPA, IATA, ALPA, SITA and ARC
Cruise Line Employees
* Active Cruise Line Employee
* Spouse or friend, traveling in the same cabin, of Active Cruise Line Employee
* Spouse of Active Cruise Line Employee
* Dependent children traveling with Active Cruise Line Employee
* Parents of Active Cruise Line Employee
* Retired Cruise Line Employee
* EXCEPTIONS *
* Royal Caribbean Celebrity Interline rates are not available to employees of RCI/Celebrity.
* Carnival Cruise Line rates are not available to employees of Carnival Cruise Lines.
Friends and Family
* Your friends and family qualify for the vacation.
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012