View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SD Cruiser:
If there is a "worldwide lobster shortage" Princess does not know about it. We had TWO lobster nights on our 16 night Star Princess cruise in Feb. of this year.

Definitely there was no baked Alaska. Also, I have never had a minisuite before, but I was surprised not to even have robes or lotion provided. I get both of those amenities on Princess in any cabin, though you do have to ask for the robe in lower categories.
Why, if you're so pleased with Princess, did you ever even consider RCCL? I feel like I'm writing this to my own parents. They love Princess and anything that another line does that Princess did not do was an unforgivable flaw or complete oversight that never would have happened with their line.

I'll never book my folks on another line. Doesn't matter if they find a Carnival, RCCL or any other line with the greatest itinerary ever at 90% lower cost than Princess. Lesson learned on my part, they're going Princess or booking it somewhere else, with someone else.

My advice to cruise loyalists is never ever consider cruising with any other line for any reason. You'll be very disappointed and those who dine with you, your agent, friends and family can do without the comparisons of why it was a disappointing experience because they didn't provide a robe or fold the napkins correctly in the dining room.

Cheers, Neil