View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Cruise Fanatic Cruise Fanatic is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,043
To clarify; if your divorce papers state you have shared custody then you need a notorized letter from the father. If you have sole legal custody you don't need the letter from the father, but take the divorce papers with you to prove it.