View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2006, 11:27 PM
7thSon 7thSon is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 150
We have vacation or travel insurance that covers medical bills that are not covered by our regular medical insurance. It is only effective when we are at least 100 miles from home. It is part of a benefit package.

A similar insurance is offered thru the Moose that costs about $70 for the year.