View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 07:12 PM

I am sailing on that same cruise on March 26. I am not wild about the itinerary... in fact, I don't think we'll even get off the ship in Port Canaveral. If I had my kids with me we would, but I am not interested... It will be nice to have the ship largely to ourselves, though. Miami will be fun- my brother lives there- we will just go to South Beach (which I LOVE). The stop in Nassau is only from 7-1... and it doesn't sound like Great Stirrup Cay has a lot going on but beach (which is what I want, anyway). When I think back to Belize and Honduras, both of which I cruised to in the last year, this itinerary is a let down to say the least.

ON THE OTHER HAND... the Spirit is a GREAT ship and I can't wait to sail on her again! The itinerary doesn't concern me at all. Keep in mind that this is my third cruise in a year, so that might be part of it. This is the first cruise for my SO and I really wanted it to be on the Spirit.

We also really wanted to cruise out of NYC. I can't wait for that- what an amazing experience that will be. We are going to drive down the day before and stay in NYC and do a little sightseeing beforehand. No airfare is a bonus.

I wrote a review after my last cruise on the Spirit- here it is: http://www.cruisereviews.com/Norwegi...anSpirit14.htm